Friday, August 31, 2007

Don't Forget the Gift!


As you're thinking of retirement party ideas, don't forget the gift! I found an amazing and very unique gift that we gave my dad for his retirement. We took a photo of my dad standing in front of the first office he opened on his own, had it put on an artwork quality canvas and framed it. To give you a better idea, the canvas is like what you would use for an oil painting. It is spectacular! No one had seen anything like this and they were blown away.

Putting Your Photo on Canvas. is a really creative and meaningful gift. You can use current digital photos or have an old photo put on canvas. Another option is to take several photos and create a collage. You can also have the photo recreated so it looks like a traditional oil painting.

The possibilities are endless and this makes a truly amazing retirement gift!

2 comments:

icay said...

Greetings!

My name is Danica Parker. I am writing to find out about what possible advertising/sponsorship opportunities you can offer on your blog/site. I am promoting the marvelous products of a costume store that has been weaving the ultimate Halloween outfits since 1999. They have more than 17,000 fabulous costumes that can be worn for a variety of occasions ranging from the simple birthday party to the more spectacular Mardi gras celebrations, and yes, they also have costumes for your beloved pets.

Your blog perfectly suits our advertising needs and we will be glad to promote our website and products on your site. Therefore, I would greatly appreciate it if you let me know if we can come to agreement to place our ad link on your site. If you're interested, please reply with your full name and the complete URL address of your domain to danica.parker777@gmail.com so that I can fill you in with details.

I hope to receive a positive response from you soon. I am excited about the idea of capturing the interest of your audience and am very eager to support a blog/site as interesting as yours.

Warm regards,
Danica Parker

Unknown said...

Hi, I would like you to thank for great content. I enjoy reading it. Keeps it coming!
Perfect retirement gift idea